Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hardship Of A Locksmith

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 1:18 AM
Life of a Locksmith is very hard. I know that TaeNy are really close to each other because they knew each other for the longest since they are roommates since pre-debut. And their bond is like a very-close-sisterly-bff type and not romantically into each other.

TAENY: *staring each other*
 
 
ME: Yes. As I said they are REAL but NOT in that way of REAL. I know. I accept it and it's the REALITY.


TAENY: *whispers*


ME: Yes... What I said. They are really CLOSE.
 


TAENY: *every TaeNy IG post/seen together*

ME:  Yes... What I said...


TAENY: *hugs*

ME: . . .


wait...
IT'S...



IT'S REALLY HARD..IT'S REALLY HARD TO BE A LOCKSMITH. IT'S ABOUT THE REALITY AND THE "FEELS"

2 comments:

Anna Schafer said...

Some are in use as instructions or factory codes and you really should also toss out stuff like 111111 and 999999. This means there are less than one million but it is very close.arlingtontxlock-smith.com

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I know that TaeNy are really close to each other because they knew each other for the longest since they are roommates since pre-debut. locksmith in zionsville indiana

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review