Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Citrus (ft. YulSuc) Chapter 3

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 5:08 AM
DISCLAIMER

I do not own this manga nor translated it. Saburouta is the maker of this manga and Yuri-Project Scanlation did the scan/editing/English translation part.

I just changed the name of the characters into the names of some members of Girls Generation. It might be confusing because basically this originated from Japanese and I kinda mixed it with Korean terms. So just imagine the characters are Yuri and Jessica.
And remember, I DO NOT OWN THIS, I JUST CHANGED THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS just to give you the couple shipping feels while reading it.
(omfg this is double illegal i'm sorry).


Just to be a little safe(i know i'm not safe) I did not upload it to any hosting sites, download it below.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD IT ELSEWHERE. READING IS ENOUGH. THANK YOU.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/213sxu7az89tz0t/Citrus_(ft._YulSic)_Ch.2.rar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review