Friday, November 15, 2013

Tiffany's pre debut blog

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 3:00 AM
Friday, January 20, 2006

My Roots*
A tree can have many branches but only few roots…doesn’t matter how many people try to stomp on those branches…how many people try to break them…as long as the roots are still there holding it together the tree will still survive.GOD & TETE ARE THE ROOTS HOLDING ME TOGETHER…!!Kirk Franklin* - Lean on me…this song is everything to me…I can lean on God (:&& my lil TaeTae…I wont ever forget our PaCt!! Friends till the end…no matter what (:<3 Stepho*




Monday, February 06, 2006

100 years*
If you live to be 100…I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day…so I never have to live without you.”That’s how I feel about my best friend (:If you aren’t me & you aren’t TaeTae then you wont understand it…& you wont need to because only me and her can…<3 Stepho*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review