Monday, November 4, 2013

YouTube Music Awards Voting Results

Butts Posted by SoshiBUTTS at 6:16 AM
 

I'm sorry for the hate and bash but reading all those tweets just made me laugh. I mean they can't accept that these ching chang chong girls just won the YTMA and calling them 'who are these girls?'. Men~ if you guys were so expecting your idols gonna win just because they are known more than my girls, well think again. I was not even sure Girls' Generation can win this. I mean, hellooo~ they are competing against 1D, JB, Lady GaGa, Miley, Demi and more~ But I put my faith with this girls 'cos they deserve this award. We weren't that confident that GG will win this, but we were determined. So in the end, Girls' Generation won. If you said you even trend and tried hard. Well, try harder next time ;) You guys are so #BITTER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SoshiButts Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review